First Step :
- You should to have Webmaster editing tool (I use Dreamweaver)
- You should to have Graphcis editing tool (I use Adobe Photoshop)
- Important here, you should to have local webserver for a testing mode. (I use Xampp) Download and install Xampp now.
Second Steps :
- Draw your WordPress theme layout. (Single column or 2 column or 3 column or 4 column)
- Choose color (blue?, black?, white?, orange? etc)
- Ok? done? now we go to the next steps. (I picked 3 column theme) Here is my layout.
Open your Dreamweaver and create new HTML file and it should be like this.
Now create your layout.
My HeaderMy Entry
End of html file
My First WordPress ThemeMy HeaderMy Entry
Now your layout task is done! Tomorrow we learn how to add style to our layout. Subscribe our feed now 🙂